openmediavault-nzbget plugin

• well i ran that command and it deleted something but when i checked in those folders you told me to check everything was there........

edit: i had to press enter again for it to delete and then i tried reinstalling and im still having the same problem, can't change main directory, it wont reload and it breaks the page

• Run the commands again but copy all the output and paste here. If like you say the files remain then the output should help us see why they are left behind.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• here you go

• What happens if you run the same command again?

• Check the folders now to see if they are still there, if they are manually delete them before re-installing the plugin.

• ok so what happened was........i had to delete all the folders that the program previously made maybe they were interfering with the setup of the configuration file because they had stuff in them......thanks for your help everything works fine now. by the way how do i backup my configuration so i can reload it if something happens?

• Nzbget has a section in its settings for backing up and restoring settings.

• i try the NZBget plugin but i get this Error: TLS handshake failed: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

How can fix it?

Found the Problem i used the wrong port ^^

• The current version of the plugin looks to be quite stable judging from the few problems reported here. Having said that I will be updating the plugin in the near future, the main reason for this is to use the built in updater to update the binary file plus a few other tweaks.
    As this new version will need testing it maybe when it is done it will be in the testing repo and the current version moved to stable.

• Version 1.2 of this plugin should be added to the testing repo soon.

I did not include the new(ish) 14.1 nzbget binary files in this release as the new plugin will allow you to update to the latest version of nzbget, I would like to use this version to test the new update feature.
    Only the latest stable version is available via the update but should work with amd64, 1386 and armf processors.

• Just upgraded to the latest version of the plugin and it seems to have lost all its settings, is this normal?

DAMONSTER - OMV 1.8 - 42TB RAID6
    XEON 1270 v3 - 16GB SAMSUNG ECC - X10SL7-F - ANTEC 1200 - HIGHPOINT 2720 - HIGHPOINT 640L - CORSAIR RM750 -

• My fault as I left the standard config in the package that will replace your config, just changed this so in the future this will not happen.

Sorry you lost your settings.
    Miller

• My fault as I left the standard config in the package that will replace your config, just changed this so in the future this will not happen.

Sorry you lost your settings.
    Miller

All good mate, only took 5 minutes to set it back up and we got a bug fixed in the meantime. :)

DAMONSTER - OMV 1.8 - 42TB RAID6
    XEON 1270 v3 - 16GB SAMSUNG ECC - X10SL7-F - ANTEC 1200 - HIGHPOINT 2720 - HIGHPOINT 640L - CORSAIR RM750 -

• Thx for your answer really appreciate your work! I have setup nzbget with nzbtomedia scripts for sickbeard and it works like a charm.

I have read about the nzbtomedia script, but what is the point of this? As this is possible without? You can setup Couchpotato to do the post processing without this script? What are the advantadges of this script?

• should the update to new version from within the plugin work now? i updated the plugin to 1.2 and once again lost all my info but since i was ready with a backup when this happened before it wasn't a big deal

• It should allow you to upgrade to 14.1, I have not checked if a newer version is available, if there is I will add that to the update list.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!