apt-get -f install

What is the output of (as root):

dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    apt-get -f install

root@vault:~# dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ii openmediavault 1.6 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-clamav 1.2 all OpenMediaVault ClamAV plugin
    ii openmediavault-extplorer 1.0.6 all OpenMediaVault eXtplorer plugin
    ii openmediavault-forkeddaapd 1.1 all OpenMediaVault forked-daapd (DAAP server) plugin
    ii openmediavault-iscsitarget 1.2 all OpenMediaVault iSCSI Enterprise Target plugin
    ii openmediavault-keyring 0.3 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-ldap 1.1 all OpenMediaVault Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) plugin
    ii openmediavault-lvm2 1.2 all OpenMediaVault Logical Volume Manager (LVM2) plugin
    ii openmediavault-netatalk 1.3 all OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii openmediavault-nginx 1.0.13 all Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-nut 1.1 all OpenMediaVault Network UPS Tools (NUT) plugin
    ii openmediavault-owncloud 1.3 all OpenMediaVault ownCloud plugin
    ii openmediavault-remoteshare 1.0.6 all remote share plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-route 1.2 all OpenMediaVault IP routing table plugin
    ii openmediavault-shairport 1.2 all OpenMediaVault shairport (AirPlay/RAOP receiver) plugin
    ii openmediavault-usbbackup 1.1 all OpenMediaVault USB/eSATA backup plugin
    root@vault:~# apt-get -f install
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

So I give up.
    Ownclaud doesn't work, wevDAV can not be install because sabreDAV is not installable, I have reinstalled OMV from sratch, didn't help.
    WAT IS WRONG?

• Also I have this message
    "Your web server is not yet properly setup
    to allow files synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be
    broken. Please double check the installation guides. "

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of: apt-cache policy sabredav

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need omv-extras installed to enable the repo with sabredav in it. How did you install the other plugins from omv-extras without it installed?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Ok, now I have WebDAV installed. But when I do upload sabredav I get this error:
    'Failed to upload package 'php-sabredav_1.6.2-3_all.deb'. The package name does not match the plugin naming convention.'
    what does it mean?

• Offizieller Beitrag

If webdav is installed, sabredav is also installed. Where did you get that sabredav package? That is not the right package...

• Now it seems like ownClaud start working, but the moment I try to connect remotely, I've got this message:

'You are accessing the server from an untrusted domain.
    Please contact your administrator. If you are an
    administrator of this instance, configure the "trusted_domain" setting
    in config/config.php. An example configuration is provided in
    config/config.sample.php.'

And there is nothing I can do. What could be the problem?

• What the problem is? You didn't read the error message and you didn't searched the forums for it.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

owncloud?? We were working on webdav...

• Yes. Thats because you didn't search the forum for three simple terms: owncloud trusted domains

And e voila, you got yourself the answers...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Thanks, problem with untrusted domain is fixed!
    Now just come back to webDAV. So it is installed, I can connect to my shares locally, but remote PC can't see it . I did search here and found out that port 443 is need to be open for public. I did open it, but result is the same, remote PC can't see my shares.
    Is it good enough to open 443 port or I have to open different port?

• I know this is an old post, but I'm now testing the webdav and wondering the same thing. I'm on version 3 though. Is this using port 443? I can access it locally since it works when I click on the show button, but I'm getting a 404 error when I try from the web. The reason I am asking is because when I try to forward port 443 to the nas, I lose complete connection to my router. So I can't log back into it in order to try anything else. I'm not sure if that's having an issue but I already posted that problem on their site. So I'm not sure if forwarding 443 to the nas is causing things to go haywire on the router side or there is some other problem there. Obviously it still works since I'm online making this post but something is just not cooperating.

• The reason I am asking is because when I try to forward port 443 to the nas, I lose complete connection to my router.

Consider to forward port 8443 to 443 internally. That shouldn't render your Router inaccessable.

Be aware to connect to port 8443 from the outside then.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!