OwnCloud Broke (Stuck on create admin account)

• I have been using OwnCloud (installed via OMVextras plugin) for some time now, and it has worked fine, but last week it started playing up, I kept just getting blank pages.

So I uninstalled the plugin, then re-installed it, no when I got to [IP]/OwnCloud, I am presented with the screen to create an admin account, so I enter Uname & Pword, click finish setup, it then redirects me to [IP]/owncloud/index.php which is a blank page.
    I then try to go to [IP]/OwnCloud and I am back to the page to create an admin account...

Any ideas?

OMV v0.5.60
    OMVextras v0.6.22.1
    OwnCloud Plugin v 0.5.8

• I just saw you were messing with WebDAV. You should know you can only use ownCloud with one backend app (i.e. WebDAV, OMV, LDAP or SAMBA). Only one of these can be enabled and most people are using the OMV backend.

• It sounds like you disabled the openmediavault app to owncloud. I woul create an admin account using same info as before and then go into where you add apps in owncloud. Look for the openmediavault app and make sure it is enabled.

See attached picture...

I can't get to that screen, I can't get past the create admin account page.

I just saw you were messing with WebDAV. You should know you can only use ownCloud with one backend app (i.e. WebDAV, OMV, LDAP or SAMBA). Only one of these can be enabled and most people are using the OMV backend.

That was on a different install. I don't mess about with this install, I use it daily.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!