Debian Wheezy

• So I've been trying to get OMV to install under Wheezy (on ARM hardware, but arch doesn't seem to have caused any problems so far. because OMV on raspberryPi would be awesome!)

Some notes:

The php5-auth-pam/php5-pam dependency problem has progressed in Omnius (nice naming scheme, btw) but is not yet resolved. php5-pam won't install as it depends on phpapi-[somenumbers] which should be/is provided by php5-cgi, but apt doesn't seem very happy about this. dpkg --force-all -i php5-pam.deb does work, and then omv stops balking at a lack of php5-pam.

scponly is not available in wheezy, but is a dependency of omv. grabbing a deb from squeeze works fine.

Once I've manually installed all the dependencies of the openmediavault package, the problem I then run into is (I think) postinst related - every config file omv writes into, it writes html-ised. So where a config should have a "<" it instead gets a "&lt;". collectd and apache were the most notable cases so far.

My attempts are ongoing, I just thought I'd put a thread up.

• Zitat von "nelio.mpad"

I was able to compile and install the deb and OMV is up and running in debian wheezy.

Could you please explain how you did that?

Download with git? -> make -> make install?

• I needed to install same packages 1st.

The best thing is to have a virtual machine with Wheesy installed, download the code, install the needed packages and then make the deb.

This are the commands to make the package:

Code
    apt-get install dpkg-dev po-debconf xsltproc php5-dev libpam0g-dev build-essential:native

Then download the source code from google code to a dir example: php5-pam

Code
    cd php5-pam
    dpkg-buildpackage
    cd ..

You will end up with php5-pam_1.0.3-1_amd64.deb to install into your OMV.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!