I want to remove my Old SubSonic plugin

• Hi,

I want to remove my old subsonic (from jhmiller script) to install the new one with gui on 1.0. But I dont remember where is located all the OMV plugins. Someone can enlight my little lantherne?

Or.. I just want sure I have not 2 process running at the same time and remove the old ICON on the OMV Gui

tanks

Solution : I want to remove my Old SubSonic plugin

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von NeurOSick ()

• It should be ok to just remove subsonic (apt-get remove --purge subsonic) and then install the plugin.

Your current settings are somewhere in /var, you can back them up if you want but I would just redo your settings from scratch.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• It should be ok to just remove subsonic (apt-get remove --purge subsonic) and then install the plugin.

Your current settings are somewhere in /var, you can back them up if you want but I would just redo your settings from scratch.

ok all work fine but I have always the old yellow icon on the service toolbar of OMV

https://drive.google.com/file/…OSXZScTQ/view?usp=sharing

NeurOSick

• Have a look in /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/ see if there is more then 1 folder related to subsonic, if there is only 1 have a look inside and see what files are there.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Yes I have 2 folders.. 1 SubSonic and other subsonic

And in the SubSonic folder I have only the subsonic.js and on the subsonic folder I have Settings.js, Subsonic.js and WebInterface.js

I presume the subsonic.js is the bad folder.. now.. what's next? :)

EDIT : Ok all work fine now.. I make a backup of my /var/subsonic for my settings and DB, remove manualy the 2 folders and uninstalling the plugins via OMV GUI. After fresh new install the plugins and copy/overwrite the /var/subsonic and voilà..

tanks guys for your help.. the clue I searched for is the "/var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/" :)

regard's

NeurOSick

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NeurOSick ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!