OMV on a Futro S400, minor update

• Just had to try it ...

Futro S400, Motherboard 8TR53A0XF118, BIOS 4.0.0.Q
    (Update 20 NOV: TECO TR53A0 Motherboard)
    1Ghz AMD NX1500, 1 GB RAM, Gigabit NIC, 4 USB-2 ports.
    Update 20 NOV: Processor scales up and down nicely.
    OMV installed on a SanDisk 8 GB, with attempted reduced logging.
    Mounted two external USB disks.
    Although the mb provides an IDE-connector, the only other thing that will go into it ... will be a fan ...
    (Update 20 NOV: Still waiting for the fan to arrive, could only get 12V, wonder if it'll go with 6V).

(The box on the left is actually a NAS in itself, but here used as an external USB disk
    Never really used the thing, but it does NAS and USB, and it takes both IDE and SATA-disks).

Final hook-up planned to be just the disk on the right mounted.

It does SMB/CIFS and OpenVPN nicely on this side of my router.
    (Update 20 NOV: OpenVPN runs from the outside, through three routers.
    Not fast, but that's what you get from an ISP-connection at 10/1 MB/s).

(20 NOV: Not very informative pic removed ...)

• Interesting equipment. Although it is a pity that the connection via USB.
    And how you manage the plugins?
    I have similar equipment classes and on the management of plugins using GUI to crashes.

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Well - the USB will have to do for this setup, although it's a bottleneck on my Gigabit lan.
    This setup is mostly Lego, fun to play with.
    As for your GUI crashes ... not really a solution, but merely an observation at my Futro:
    After I installed -all- updates, things went a lot easier with plugins.
    But - I did a few ... some ... several ... reinstallations before that.
    My Linux knowledge is best described as Google Linux.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!