openmediavault-domoticz plugin (TESTING v1.0.1)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Usually you install from a post if the plugin is out extremely early. I would always check the plugin list on omv-extras.org before installing from a post.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi,all!
    What could be the problem?

7.0-22 (Sandworm)| Kernel 6.1.0-17 ... running on

Supermicro A1SRi -- Intel® Atom processor C2758 8x 2,40 GHz -- 32 GB DDR3 RAM -- OMV installed to NE-512

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AHTOH ()

• Installing the plugin from OMV doesn't work for me. Downloading it and uploading it (as mentionned in first post), is working, but at the end of the installation I always get a socket error :

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory

More info :
    Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

I then can't access the web-gui anymore.

What can I do ? fresh installed with no other plugin installed actually

OMV 4.1.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have you read this thread? For example from post 95. Seems the version which is linked in the first post is not being updated. So probably you have installed an very old version. Maybe it is also using port 80 which might be the reason you are not able to reach the GUI of OMV any more.

I would follow the steps described in the posts from ryecoaaron as reply to post 95 to uninstall the plugin.

• Sorry, I'm on 4.1.9 (the system is already up to date).

The first post here said we should not use the installation from the repos, but rather download the file and install it. So sorry, but the thread is not so clear about what should be done. And as I posted, I already tried to install from the OMV-extras repo, and it didn't worked as well.

So now I will try with the testing branch of the OMV-extras repo..

I will post if any problem.

Thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

The first post here said we should not use the installation from the repos, but rather download the file and install it.

Please look at the date on that post. I completely re-wrote the plugin.

And as I posted, I already tried to install from the OMV-extras repo, and it didn't worked as well.

This is why it doesn't work (which has nothing to do with the plugin but the domoticz package itself):
    aaron@omv4dev:~$ sudo /opt/domoticz/domoticz -daemon -www 8077 -sslwww 8085
    /opt/domoticz/domoticz: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I will have to see if a newer version of domoticz uses a recent version of libssl.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

So now I will try with the testing branch of the OMV-extras repo..

domoticz 4.9701 and openmediavault-domoticz 3.1 are in the 4.x repo now. The domoticz package was compiled from git since all of the packages available on domoticz's site require an old version of openssl. The web interface works on my test system but that is all I can test.

• Offizieller Beitrag

snmp used to be in core OMV. So, the domoticz used one of the images from it. Now, it is a separate plugin. I will have to add an image to the package or create one.

• I have the same issue than @AHTOH

• domoticz 4.9701 and openmediavault-domoticz 3.1 are in the 4.x repo now. The domoticz package was compiled from git since all of the packages available on domoticz's site require an old version of openssl. The web interface works on my test system but that is all I can test.

Hello! Thanks for the work. I have Odroid HC2 running latest stable OMV 4.1.22-1 Arrakis.

I'm running your OMV Domoticz plugin 3.1 (v3.8153). Since, it's old ver. I'm missing some functionalty. I'm not able to update to newer ver. of Domoticz for example the latest 4.10717 via Update Managment menu.

Is there a way to update or it comes with the newer plugin version?

Regards!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a way to update or it comes with the newer plugin version?

You should switch to docker - https://forum.openmediavault.o…?postID=186122#post186122

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!