OMV-Extras.org plugins missing

• I'm trying to install Plex ans tansmission plugins but they are not showing in plugins tab.

I have installed omvextrasorg 1.7 -> on OMV-Extras.org tab I selected Download Managers and Plex -> check for new plugins on Plugins tab -> and no new plugins, only the few initial plugins are listed.

What can I try or what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

The repos for both of those is down. So, you aren't getting a list of plugins from those repos.

Should be running now.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Repo should work again.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The repo (only part of omv-extras) was down for a few hours. We restarted it as soon as we noticed it was down. A notice wouldn't have done any good. If we have planned maintenance, it will be posted.

Very surprising that you reinstalled omv in the few hours it was down...

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Yeah, if servers are unreachable I allways try to reinstall my system first. *irony off*

Seriously, we are normal people like you. We didn't get notice that the repos were down until around 19:00 GMT +1 (It was down for 6.5 hours down by that time, without anybody noticing this at all). It was one single user that reported that h couldn't install some plugins in the irc, nobody else saw the need to report it on the forums.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Repo is not down. Go here to check

Plex github works fine - link - you were missing the mediaserver on the end of your link.

• Hi,

I installed OMV on Raspberry 2 and I would like to install openmediavault-plexmediaserver but not displayed in "Plugins" section !
    I installed openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb but I don't why openmediavault-plexmediaserver is not present.
    What can I do ?
    Thanks a lot
    cseb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!