miniDLNA reset connection after few minutes

• Moin,

Habe gerade einen HP N40L mit OpenMediaVault und miniDNLA installiert, muss aber leider feststellen das ich immer nur ein paar minuten eine Mediadatei anschauen kann. Im LOG finde ich zu der Zeit sowas:
    I installed miniDLNA on my OMV on my HP N40L and can see and browse directorys and start media files. After some minutes the played file stops and i need to reconnect to the dlna server.
    The log show me this:

Jan 25 22:39:01 openmediavault /USR/SBIN/CRON[4932]: (root) CMD ( [ -x /usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] && /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Can this be the reason?

What can i do to find the reason?

• Offizieller Beitrag

That error doesn't have anything to do with minidlna. Is there anything in the minidlna log?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I set miniDLNA logging to Debug but see nothing at this time.

I can try again and check all the log´s more detailed.

btw.
    checking http://omv-extras.org/simple/index.php?id=plugins-stable show me that stable version is 1.0.5
    checking Style #2 show:
    ##########################
    02-packages:

dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    --------------------------
    ii openmediavault 1.11 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-extplorer 1.0.6 all OpenMediaVault eXtplorer plugin
    ii openmediavault-keyring 0.3 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-minidlna 1.0.10 all OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 1.9 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ##########################

is here maybe the source of the problem?

• Tried it again yesterday, nothing in miniDNLA log. At exact this time when the stream was interruppted, this is in the Syslog:

Jan 26 20:45:01 openmediavault /USR/SBIN/CRON[28638]: (root) CMD (/usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph >/dev/null 2>&1)
    Jan 26 20:45:01 openmediavault rrdcached[1998]: Received FLUSHALL

• Offizieller Beitrag

I haven't been doing a very good job keeping the versions up to data on the omv-extras page. So, you have the most recent version installed. This isn't a problem with the plugin though. It is a minidlna problem.

If you are willing to test a new version of minidlna (1.1.4), I created a package.

wget http://omv-extras.org/testing/minidlna_1.1.4-omv1_amd64.deb
    dpkg -i minidlna_1.1.4-omv1_amd64.deb

Then disable and re-enable minidlna in the plugin (or reboot).

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Ok, tried this version, much more debugging in the LOG:

This is the line when the video stops:
    [2015/01/27 19:56:59] upnphttp.c:1272: debug: sendfile error :: error no. 32 [Broken pipe]

any ideas???

• Offizieller Beitrag

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!