Additional options do not work

• I want to keep the value in 15" to prevent attacks by brute force, since I access from the outside.

For example,

LoginGraceTime > Not work (The value is still 120)
    MaxAuthTries > Not work (I try all the times that you want without receiving any disconnection. The value is still 6)
    MaxSessions > Not work (I set up the connections that I want, max 10, without blocking me. The value is still 10)
    MaxStartups > Not work (I can open all the terminals you want without receiving any blockade due to excess of simultaneous connections.)

These options are not a substitute that is there by default, simply add them to /etc/ssh/ssh_config, but the default values are maintained.

• Offizieller Beitrag

LoginGraceTime > Not work (The value is still 120)

That's the default value in the config. The extra won't override you have to edit manually or modify the php file

MaxAuthTries > Not work (I try all the times that you want without receiving any disconnection. The value is still 6)

I guess the max tries in login auth are governed by PAM module for what i see in my log. Even without that option i receive three max attempts for failed password and i am disconnected. No idea then whats going on in your system that allows more failed passwords

MaxSessions > Not work (I set up the connections that I want, max 10, without blocking me. The value is still 10)

This option is not what you think. This multiplexing in one tcp, i know the man is confusing, but the changelog from that option is here http://www.openssh.com/txt/release-5.1. What i understand is the number of max of others ssh connections inside the current one

MaxStartups > Not work (I can open all the terminals you want without receiving any blockade due to excess of simultaneous connections.)

Read the manual again this is max concurrent unauthenticated, it works for me

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!