Sickbeard permission problem during move

• Hi All,

Im stuck into permission problems during post prozessic (i search in the forum and found much but not related to my problem :( )

SABNZBD download without an issue the Series from Sickbeard. After that it should start postprocessing with the sabtosickbeard script.

It starts but i got every time " Unable to move the files to their new home"

To my setup i have actually OMV (fresh installed) and im using SnapRaid with AUFS

Sab download dir is in the pool and my Series dir (which the Series should be moved in) is stored also in the pool.

SAB has in config 777.

If you need anything more information just write.

Thank you very much!

• Check all folders that are involved (sab download dirs, target dir) if they have correct permissions.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Try to run the permission fix on the shared folder of your tv shows.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• You have omvextrasorg installed? Then there is a second tab on the shared folders page in the webgui.

Greetings
    David

• Plase check if on your system the sab and sickbeard users are part of the users group.

Greetings
    David

• I installed the plugins from the OMVextra repo. So the sab user is standard in users group.
    but the crazy thing is under "Access Right Management" -> "Users" i dont have a default sickbeard user:

or shouldnt be show up in this list ?

• Maybe its a system user, then it doesnt show up.

Greetings
    David

• Hi David,

thanks for your help ! But dont come around with that... checked all but dont find the clue...

Did now the dirty version and changed in /etc/init.d the user for sick and head to root. Now all working. Not the finest solution but it work :D

• For the reset permissions tab I found that it is needed to select the share then save and then click the reset permissions button otherwise it didn't propagate at my build. Had a lot of permission problems in the beginning.

• You have not said what you have set "Permissions for completed downloads" in SABnzbd this will effect the permissions on whatever you download.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!