samba shares open multiple users

• best regard,
    google translation yet for
    Hello! I am a user from Colombia
    Currently I have OpenMediaVault running in a virtual machine with virtualbox and sharing various SMB / CIFS resources and each has an assigned user, when I open any of the folders with the user responds is performed normally,image 1 and 2

but after having logged in with a user to see another folder that has authorized another user and wish to enter digit password for the Board
    Index and generates me the following error "

Can not access \\ 192.168.0.253 \ legal. You may not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server
    to see if you have access permissions.

The multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed Disconnect all
    previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again.
    "See picture 3

thanks for a prompt reply ..
    Original Spanish
    Hola! soy usuario desde colombia
    Actualmente tengo OpenMediaVault funcionando en una máquina virtual con virtualbox y compartiendo varios recursos SMB/CIFS y cada uno tiene un usuario asignado, cuando abro alguna de las carpetas con el usuario que le responde se realiza de forma normal, imagen 1 y 2

pero despues de haberme logeado con un usuario para ver otra carpeta que tiene autorizado otro usuario, y deseo ingresar digito el usurio y contraseña correspondientes me genera el siguiente error
    "no se puede obtener acceso a \\192.168.0.253\juridica. es posible que no tenga permisos para usar este recurso de red. Pongase en contacto con el administrador de este servidor para comprobar si tiene permisos de acceso.
    Las conexiones multiples para un servidor o recurso compartido por el mismo usuario, usando mas de un nombre de usuario, no estan permitidas, desconecte todas las conexiones anteriores al servidor o recurso compartido e intentelo de nuevo". ver imagen 3

gracias por una pronta respuesta..

• The multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed Disconnect all
    previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again.

There you got your answer already. Windows is dumb, it can't connect with multiple Users to a single target. But Windows has a feature build in which can be used to workaround that problem: the hosts file. Simply add a custom entry in the hosts file for the IP of your NAS like "NAS2" and you can then access NAS2 and login with a different User.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

En general windows tiende a "cachear" las conexiones, si abres la consola y escribes net use vas a ver todas y tienes que ir desconectando manualmente usando net use, existe una manera de engañar a windows asignado multiples hostnames a una misma ip modificando el archivo host de windows %win/system32/etc/hosts de manera de

2.2.2.2 maq1
    2.2.2.2 maq2
    2.2.2.2 maq3

De esa manera, puedes entrar con win+R, \\maq1 or \\maq2 etc etc

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!