Temperature Sensor

• Zitat von "fergbrain"

I fork'd Solo0815's script and spent the weekend making an updated version that includes Mahmoud's update as well getting HDDTemps to work. I've issued a pull request to merge the results back to Solo0815's work, but in the meantime you can download script at: https://github.com/fergbrain/omvsensors/archive/master.zip

Note: this is designed for OMV 0.5...do not try to use this on OMV 0.4. Also, wasn't able to checkout the fanspeed settings, so if they don't work let me know.

Instructions are in the README.md file, which you can also view: https://github.com/fergbrain/omvsensors

The Fan Speed code needs to be changed to work like the HDD temp code so multiple fans can be monitored as I suspect that most of us have more than one, I have CPU, Front, Back and PSU fans, and another two fanspeed rrd files.
    It's simple and easy to modify the code to work, as I've managed to make it work that way on my system. I'd publish my changes to sensors and omv_sensors.conf but I rather hacked it and haven't had chance to tart it up or comment it properly.

• so, the new kernel runs and sensors gives the following:

Code
    k10temp-pci-00c3
    Adapter: PCI adapter
    temp1:       +41.4°C  (high = +70.0°C, crit = +90.0°C)

radeon-pci-0008
    Adapter: PCI adapter
    temp1:       +41.0°C

but I dont get it run...
    installscript says:

then I get this:

Code
    root@NAS:~/omvsensors-master# /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/collectd.d/sensors
    -bash: /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/collectd.d/sensors: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

I work with this guide:
    https://github.com/fergbrain/o…ors/blob/master/README.md

• No I have not because I don't know how :oops:

here's my conf file:

• Hi stereotone,

You can try something like this :

I hope this helps. I am not sure this will work and I cannot guarranty that this will not mess up your system Do not forget to apply what the script says after changing the config file.

• Hi all!
    I install this plugin, and I have 3 tabs with temperatures: Fan Speed, CPU Temp and HDD Temp.
    I want create 1 tab with ALL temperatures: CPU, HDD temp in 1 tab.

How i can create this?

• Hi guys,

does anyone have the temp graph running under 0.6 (kralizec)? I was searching the forum for about an hour but I can't find any Information about this.
    Any help would be appreciated.

OMV 6.x with bpo Kernel running on:
    Board: ASRock H410M-ITX and Intel Pentium G6400T
    RAM: 16GB DDR4-3000 Corsair
    Case: Coolermaster Elite 120 Advanced
    HDD: 1x 250GB NVME SSD Transcend and 2x 6TB 3.5" Seagate IronWolf ST6000VN001 + 1x 4TB 3.5" Seagate ST40000VN008

• Does the script run on 0.6/1.0?
    If yes then the graphs can be easily created. I don't have time to look at it in the near future unfortunately.

• I'm using OVM-Sensors and additionally installed lsscsi and hddtemp.

Add the following lines to /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/diagnostic/system/plugin/Sensors.js

Java
                    /*
                     * hddtemp
                     */
                    me.add(Ext.create("OMV.workspace.panel.RrdGraph", {
                                                    title: "HDD Temp",
                                                    rrdGraphName: "hddtemp"
                                            }));

to get a 3rd tab in OMV sensors.

Add the script /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/collectd.d/hddtemp

and run it.

Restart collectd.

Done (see attachment) !

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!