• It is pretty good quality. It depends on if your parents use all the boxes they have or not. It does need to use one and you will have conflicts if a parent is using that box at the same time. But it is cheaper to rent an additional box at your parents than to have cable at your dorm or apartment.

• I am trully sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but since many people here use the Fire TV / Fire TV Stick perhaps you could help. I recently got the Fire Stick and being using it with PleXBMC. However, I am not able to add the samba shares of my OMV to it. Somehow, Kodi does not recognize my credentials for my samba share. As a side note, those are the same credentails that I use in my Windows machines and other Android clients thru ES File Explorer. That's why I don't understand why they are not accepted by Kodi.
    Any ideas?

Custom mini-ITX build
    Coolcube Mini, Intel Desktop Board DQ77KB, Intel Core i7-3770S, 8 GB DDR3 Ram, 64 GB Trascend mSata SSD (OS), X3 1TB HDD pooled + parity

Dell Optiplex 960 sff (deprecated) - link

Dell Optiplex FX160 (repurposed) - link

"If you can't find it in Google, it simply doesn't exist!" - The Internetz

• Try with nfs, since is authentication less.

Will give it a shot when I get some time. Changing job and moving to a new flat in a few weeks. Not a lot of time left for geek fun! :/

Custom mini-ITX build
    Coolcube Mini, Intel Desktop Board DQ77KB, Intel Core i7-3770S, 8 GB DDR3 Ram, 64 GB Trascend mSata SSD (OS), X3 1TB HDD pooled + parity

Dell Optiplex 960 sff (deprecated) - link

Dell Optiplex FX160 (repurposed) - link

"If you can't find it in Google, it simply doesn't exist!" - The Internetz

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!