PHP-Config files not available

• I don't know how i got managed to get these files deleted. But they are.

I looked the whole Forum to find someone having same issues but I didn't find any. What I did was to try to install OwncloudSMS. As this is not working with OC6 I tried to update OC via the OC-internal updater. After having set the correct permissions to the 3rdparty directory i tried the update again. After a while I got the message that OC can be updated. From that point on I do not have access to my OMV-WebGUI. The nginx-error-log says:

Code
    2015/03/19 10:03:15 [error] 11035#0: *9 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  require_once(openmediavault/env.conf....
    PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'openmediavault/env.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/var/www/openmediavault') in /var/www/openmediavault/index.php on line 23"

everytime i try to connect the Webinterface.
    Then I looked in the /usr/share/php/openmediavault folder but it is empty. no files at all.

Is there a way to create or download these files to be placed there? I did not manage to extract them from the ISO.

Hope someone can help me as I really dislike setting up the system once again.

Kind regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!