Plexserver CPU Usage

• I see this in the process list and this goes sinsce days (bolded figure is CPU usage)

Code
    12922 plex      20   0  542m 198m  12m R[b]  96,7[/b]  5,0 520:22.36 Plex Media Scan

while in Plex webinterface status for activity is "Waiting for events"

Is that normal behaviour? I have approx 1TB files to scan, which should not be too much. The time for actualisation of media is set to daily, which is the longest period to choose.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is hard to keep track on plex changes, I don't follow too much of their dev. It just happens to be there all the time ready for playback.
    I'll check later, to see if plex is spiking, for me is not normal, except when playing mostly through plexconnect.
    It could be a setting maybe. Anyway you could also post a plex forums, you'll have probably better response there.

• Thanks for the response. I would ask in Plex Forum, but I am not sure what to ask, because may it is OMV related, as I switched of plex and plex service wasn't running anymore. But Media scan was still active and showed 90% CPU values. A OMV restart did it then.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!