The making of a combined Metro Interface

• Hello people of the internet,

I'm sorry if i post this at the wrong location.
    But I wanted some opinions on my just started project, wich is going to be a learning proces for me as well. I have the idea of making a Metro interface for applications we use in OMV like Openvpn AS, Subsonic etc.
    It is really early on in the proces, but i would like some positive feedback.

A nice easter to you all :)

Kevin

• Offizieller Beitrag

While I hate metro, I like your creativity. The menu bar on the left looks good. I think the tiles are too big. It will be interesting to see how the forms and grids look. Are you still using extjs?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I definitely like the look of it also. Very sleek, modern, and I too am not a big fan of Metro. But you have something here for sure.

What are you plans on using it? Is this instead of the gui or a tool kit of some sort? I was looking at making a intranet page down the line that integrates all the OMV plugins - sort of like this, but with the ability to access all my files and watch my plex content.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!