Trouble locating Sonarr Plugin - OMV 2.05

• Hi all,

I have just completed a fresh install of OMV 2.05 Stonerunner on my NAS. I have installed the OMV unofficial Repo (ver 1.18) and installed Couchpotato, SABnzbd and TransmissionBT. I'm looking for the Sonarr plugin. I have both Mono Repo's (Mono and Mono Testing) selected and I have performed an APT Clean. Before I performed this clean install, I had OMV 1.9 installed and Sonarr was installed without any issues. Am I missing something? Is the Sonarr package not compatible with 2.05?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• So I figured that either Mono or the Sonarr plugin wasn't compatible with OMV 2.05 so I uninstalled OMV using

Code
    apt-get remove openmediavault

Made sure all of the 2.05 source.lists where removed and created kralizec source.lists were in the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ folder

then performed these steps

Code
    apt-get update

Code
    apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault

I received no errors and everything seems to have worked. However, when I go to the GUI the blue screen displays with the OpenMediaVault logo at the bottom right corner, but there's no login box to login. I have cleared the cache of my browser and I still can't get the login box back. I have full access with SSH and my Samba and other plugins are still running (Sabnzbd) etc.

I have already attempted a reboot of the system and the problem still occurs.

Any suggestions in getting my login screen to work again?

• Offizieller Beitrag

There was a lot of plugins to move. It is possible I missed one or two.

Fixed now...

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Should've waiting a little bit longer... I haven't even tried a downgrade...

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!