Zoneminder on 1.18

• Hi all,

can some nice person explain on a easy way for a newbie how i do this step?

You need to link /etc/zm/apache.conf to /etc/apache2/conf.d/zoneminder.conf
    then reload the apache config (i.e. /etc/init.d/apache2 reload

• hello
    I am trying to install using the step by step instructions

when I run dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us

I get this:

Code
    CMake Error: The source directory "/zoneminder/ZoneMinder" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
    Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
    dh_auto_configure: cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=ON -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=OFF -DCMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE=ON -DZM_RUNDIR=/var/run/zm -DZM_SOCKDIR=/var/run/zm -DZM_TMPDIR=/var/tmp/zm -DZM_LOGDIR=/var/log/zm -DZM_WEBDIR=/usr/share/zoneminder -DZM_CONTENTDIR=/var/cache/zoneminder -DZM_CGIDIR=/usr/lib/cgi-bin -DZM_WEB_USER=www-data -DZM_WEB_GROUP=www-data -DZM_PERL_SUBPREFIX=/usr/lib/perl5 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_SYSCONFDIR=etc/zm returned exit code 1
    make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_configure] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/zoneminder/ZoneMinder'
    make: *** [build] Error 2
    dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

help is much appreciated, thank you

• hi, sorry for the ignorance. I search for the step by step instruction that most of the people in this tread is mentioning but I can't seem to find it. could someone please point me to that instruction. I've search from 1 to 7 of this thread but all I see is pieces of this so called step by step instructions. Thanks in advance.

• hi, sorry for the ignorance. I search for the step by step instruction that most of the people in this tread is mentioning but I can't seem to find it. could someone please point me to that instruction. I've search from 1 to 7 of this thread but all I see is pieces of this so called step by step instructions. Thanks in advance.

If your system works with docker, try docker.
    It is the easiest and fastes way to get zoneminder running.

Fast steps for zoneminder and docker:
    Install omv-extra repo
    Aktivate docker repo.
    Install docker plugin
    Activate docker in services
    Pull Image in docker
    Start Image
    ZM is running

Cheers Robert

OMV 5.x always up to date.
    Modded dell t20 into 19" rack case with Pearl LCD Display (Status Display!)

xeon e3-1225v3 / 32GB RAM / 1x500GB WD Blue SSD (OS) / 1x250 SSD (not used) / 1x1 TB Toshiba HHD (MultiDisk) / 4x 4TB WD40EFRX (Raid5)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!