webgui not loading after restart

• Sorry if I missed a thread with the answer. Yesterday, I had one of my shares become inaccessible, so I rebooted. After reboot the share was available but the webgui was not. OMV is running, I can ssh but no webgui. Today, the same share become inaccessible again. Then I realized I had the owncloud directory on that share, so I remove owncloud thinking that would fix the issue. It seems to have resolved the inaccessible drive but not the webgui. Needs some help.

It works!This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

• I performed:

omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5fpm
    service apache2 stop
    service php5-fpm restart
    update-rc.d -f apache2 remove
    service nginx restart

Result: No Webgui

Then: omv-firstaid

Result: Wegui back

However, one of my shares is inaccessible. I tried to disable OwnCloud and received Error #4000 below.

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf owncloud 2>&1': mkdir: cannot create directory `/media/7bc999b6-78de-48a9-81be-1925529fa53a/Data/BackupWin': File exists' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/owncloud.inc:60
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleOwnCloud->applyConfig()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #9 {main}

Performed:

omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5fpm
    service apache2 stop
    service php5-fpm restart
    update-rc.d -f apache2 remove
    service nginx restart

a second time, no luck.

thoughts?

• exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf owncloud 2>&1': mkdir: cannot create directory `/media/7bc999b6-78de-48a9-81be-1925529fa53a/Data/BackupWin': File exists'

No idea why it would try to create a folder that already exists. @votdev maybe?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Update: Webgui is loading and I can login. I can access all shares except the share that owncloud uses as the data directory. Unfortunately, that is my backup drive as well. If I try to modify the ACL for that share, I receive the follow errors:

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; getfacl --no-effective --access -- '/media/7bc999b6-78de-48a9-81be-1925529fa53a/Data/Backup/' 2>&1': getfacl: /media/7bc999b6-78de-48a9-81be-1925529fa53a/Data/Backup/: Input/output error' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:883
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->getFileACL(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getFileACL', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('ShareMgmt', 'getFileACL', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

DirectoryIterator::__construct(/media/7bc999b6-78de-48a9-81be-1925529fa53a/Data/Backup/): failed to open dir: Input/output error

I have tried to clear the ACLs on that directory with no success.

I feel like I need to clean up all the owncloud configurations via ssh but not sure how.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!