502 Bad Gateway after 1.x -> 2.0.10 upgrade

• Upgraded from 1.x (whatever the most recent one was) to 2.0.10 and now I just get 502 Bad Gateway errors when trying to open the web interface. This error from /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webui_error.log appears to be relevant, but I haven't found the cause. /var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock does exist. Any ideas? What other info can I provide?

Code
    2015/05/30 09:25:04 [error] 5683#5683: *6456 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.1.115, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "192.168.1.147"
  • So far no luck. Tried incognito and multiple browsers (even links locally). When I ran omv-firstaid I allowed both http and https. When I open it using http I get a blank page - no error. Nothing in the error log but the access log just has a 200 "GET /".

• Code
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   40 Jan 27 11:33 openmediavault-webgui -> ../sites-available/openmediavault-webgui
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2479 Jan 31 09:24 owncloud

Owncloud works fine on its own. It's just the openmediavault gui (owncloud running on 8443).

• Wow Chrome and Firefox both REALLY don't like connecting on 6000, but I set it to 8080 and I get nothing but a blank page. Still nothing in the nginx error log (openmediavault-webgui_error.log).

• Owncloud is a version 8 upgrade. I moved its config file out and restarted nginx. I still have the same issue. Just as a sanity check, this is what ls -la /var/www/openmediavault looks like

• No luck on IRC so far so I'll post here again. This is the only error I can find (which does seem likely to be related). (fuzzed network info)

recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.x.x, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "openmediavault:8080"

• Have you try to reboot your host ?

php5-fpm service is run ? no error logged ?
    /var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock file exist ? have good right access ?

• Thanks for the input.

Yep it has rebooted several times during troubleshooting and for unrelated issues. php5-fpm service is running. owncloud uses it (I'm fairly sure) and doesn't have this issue. The php5-fpm sock exists, but I can only assume these permissions are correct:

Code
    srw------- 1 openmediavault openmediavault    0 Aug 16 09:24 php5-fpm-openmediavault-owncloud.sock
    srw------- 1 openmediavault openmediavault    0 Aug 16 09:24 php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock
  • For testing you can use (in root) : nginx -t

Or maybe recreate config file by :
    omv-mkconf php5-fpm
    omv-mkconf nginx

and restart services :
    service php5-fpm restart
    service nginx restart

check log file :
    /var/log/php5-fpm.log
    /var/log/nginx/*error.log

• nginx -t comes back ok

recreated configs and restarted services.

Nothing in the php5-fpm or nginx error logs.

I still think it has to be a php issue of some kind since a phpinfo page in my owncloud directory loads normally, but the same page in the openmediavault directory does not.

• The chown of the pool.d files should be root:root

The sock files should be running www-data:www-data (you show it running openmediavault:openmediavault above)
    And there is no way the sock file for owncloud should be running with openmediavaut:openmediavault. It should be www-data:www-data as well.

So what did you do? There must be changes made to your pool files that are not correct.

Show contents of the pool conf files with the cat command. Show the Web GUI pool file first.

cat /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-webgui.conf

Here is what the openmediavault-webgui.conf should look like:

I think your listen.owner and listen.group are set wrong.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!