Issues with a fresh install with old data drives...

• So, was having issues before, my own fault for trying to partition the system drive I guess. No big deal, figured I'd do a fresh install...
    So far, the issues have been growing, but I've worked out all except:
    No user group was created, and any time I try using the web-gui to create said group, it just doesn't do anything. (able to type it in, click save, nothing happens)
    Plexmedia server didn't create a plex user. I tried to command line it, with a script found on the plex site. Entering it a second time returned that it did create the user, but the web-gui isn't showing it. (Actually how I found out the user group was missing was searching for the plex user... an oversight after a working install for months, I guess)
    So, no idea what commands to enter to even try to create the default omv user group (45 minutes on google and my "meh I kinda know linux enough" showed no help), and I assume that the plex user issue is related to the user group not being there. Permission error? Faulty install? Issues with the old data drive somehow?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!