No way to check a FS on an Areca controller

• Hi everybody! This is my first post though I been here for a while. My problem is that I can't check the file system on an Areca controller with a 4 disk raid5. After one disk died and the controller rebuild the raid 5, OMV sees a file system problem on the Areca; when I try to umount the sda (the Areca controller), system tell me that it's in use and have no way to unmount it to run a fsck. All the info on the raid and is accesible, but I have to fix the file system.

Thanks and regards!!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Boot systemrescuecd and run the fsck or boot from the recovery menu option in grub.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I ran on systemrecuecd and fsck found a error with superblock and advise to run with other sizes (8000 and 32000) but none of then work either.....

Any other idea will be really appreciated!

• Offizieller Beitrag

When a hardware raid controller has problems, the only thing you can do is look at its diagnostics.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!