NUT graphs not appearing on Status-page

• Hello.
    I've installed the NUT-plugin and configured it. All data appears when I run the commands, and the graphs-images are being generated. I've even checked the generated files, and they contain the graphs - all nice looking.
    But on the status page, I can't see any tabs relating to the UPS. Just the standard CPU usage, disk usage, etc.

How can I add the graphs here?

Using release: 1.19

Code
    root@spock:/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/nut-pwvi# ls
    frequency-input.rrd  percent-charge.rrd  percent-load.rrd  temperature-ups.rrd  voltage-battery.rrd  voltage-input.rrd  voltage-output.rrd

• Did you try the apt-clean button in OMV Extras? There is a cache that needs to be cleared before new pages will show. This used to not be the case. Perhaps the plugin has not been updated for this.

• Did you install this through the plugin section in the web gui? If so can you tell me the maintainer? I just looked quick through github and did not find it. Or did you download it from the forums somewhere?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!