Network Share access is extremely slow on my OMV

• Hi There,

I've been using OMV for quite sometime and its performance was amazing. Two days back we had a power failure but I've shut it down properly through GUI before its too late. It went all well.

Once the power came back I switched it on and didn't had time to check the share thus, I've checked the web GUI which worked very well. Even now I can use web GUI which is faster and also SSH but not the network shares.

Earlier when I tried with both the FQDN & IP which didn't work but later it showed up after some time. Now I can see the shares which takes about 2 - 5 minutes to open up the root and then even to go into the folders in between.

I further do not see any errors over the system logs as well. and I couldn't figure why this is happening. I'm using OMV 0.5.60 (Sardaukar) which is all up-to-date.

Any reason as to why?

Thanks in advance.

• Wow!! Thanks a lot for the tip! :)

I've actually shutdown the NAS, then removed each drives, connected it back and restarted. All seems to be perfect.

Thank you once again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!