Errors after update 2.0.12 -> 2.0.14

• Today, after an upgrade to 2.0.14, I got an error like this:

Error #0:

exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to open file 'js/omv/form/field/CertificateComboBox.js'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:46

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(72): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanFiles('js/omv/form/fie...', Array)

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(91): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanFiles('js/omv/module/a...', Array)

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(96): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(96): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(277): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(173): OMVWebGui->getJavascriptIncludes()

#6 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(36): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->render()

#7 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

Clear your cache, refresh the page, and click apt clean in omv-extras.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you try a different browser or incognito/prive mode? I just upgraded four systems and I'm not getting any errors. Do you only get the error when going to a specific tab?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I cleared the cache, tried to use different browser (safari/firefox), and even tried apt-get install openmediavault --reinstall.
    But. This files (not one js, but a three files at least) in fact not on its specified location.
    For example, CertificateComboBox.js really is not in the dir "js/omv/form/field"

• I just try in private mode or not on firefox, nothing changes. I try with midori (in private mode or not) and with chromium, same error.
    I just can access to the authentication page, i enter admin and my password and then comes the same error.

My plugins web interfaces (transmission, plex and owncloud) are ok. I can access to my smb shares too and SSH is ok.

OMV 3.0.88 | OMV Extras 3.4.29 | Proliant ML110

• Offizieller Beitrag

You are right. There is two files now - SshCertificateComboBox.js and SslCertificateComboBox.js. What I don't get is there is nothing calling the old file to give this error. Let @votdev look at this.

• I took file "CertificateComboBox.js" from openmediavault_2.0.13_all.deb, place it in dir "/var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/form/field" and finally everything is okay.
    File openmediavault_2.0.14_all.deb does not have "CertificateComboBox.js", FIY.

• Offizieller Beitrag

File openmediavault_2.0.14_all.deb does not have "CertificateComboBox.js", FIY.

That is because it doesn't use the file anymore. I can't find anything in the source referencing it. This still sounds like a cache (browser and/or server) issue. Because it is working fine on all my systems without the file.

That said, it won't hurt anything to put the file back.

• That is because it doesn't use the file anymore. I can't find anything in the source referencing it. This still sounds like a cache (browser and/or server) issue. Because it is working fine on all my systems without the file.

Yeap, same thing, I can't find any links to this file in the sources. But it's not browser issue (146%), server issue — may be.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!