Sharing whole drive issue

• When I want to share whole drive, I have to fill path field in new share form with '/' value. From now it works and I can access whole drive via SMB/CIFS. edit: NFS also
    The problem is that after reboot of omv server my shares are messed up. Messed up means that e.g. instead of USB disk I have root fs mounted in /export/share dir.
    Quick look at /etc/fstab reveals following entries:

Code
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-uuid/FE8AB3EF8AB3A317 /media/FE8AB3EF8AB3A317 ntfs defaults,nofail 0 2
    /media/FE8AB3EF8AB3A317// /export/share none bind 0 0
    # <<< [openmediavault]

If you look closer last entry have double '/' in path. I've notices that replacing '//' with '/' solves the issue. In order to make this change permanent I've altered file /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/fstab.d/95bind and changed last occurence of '${OMV_CONFIG_FILE} | xmlstarlet unesc' to '${OMV_CONFIG_FILE} | xmlstarlet unesc | sed "s/\/\//\//g"'

Is this a known omv bug/feature? I am not sure if proposed workaround is the best way to do it.

I am using OMV 2.0.15 on raspberry pi 2 (omv_2.0.15_rpi_rpi2.img.gz sourceforge image).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!