Antec 300 NAS Mod

• Offizieller Beitrag

Looks great!

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hey, People responded! I've been distracted having a TON OF FUN with Subsonic!

They are hot swappable, I would really have loved to do 10 bays, but would have had to get a new case, and this build was all about saving money!

The small honey combs are just ABS grids whipped up with my 3D printer, same with all the non-aluminum mounting parts, I would be happy to post the .STL files if anyone is interested. Though I do have a cool way of cheating when printing by printing the parts on top of one another with breaking point for separation, it saves a bunch of printing time.

Normally I make my printed parts a bit prettier but this was a project under time constraints, and the people posting in this thread are the only people with will ever see the guts. :P

• Please get a kit and build your own. It's a DIY solution, and if you want to have ANY understanding of the unit, you should build it.

By building your own, you are helping the community develop open source solutions, and you can modify your own printer because it is not proprietary.

Also, tweaking is #1 priority, and with a proprietary unit, you loose that amazing ability.

Ask if you have any specific questions!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!