OMV Sensors

• Hello!
    I was trying to install omv sensors... after trying I realized that I will need to change some things.

After get it working I forked the repo and apply some changes to make it works with omv 2
    You can see the repo here: https://github.com/zalito12/omvsensors

I'm thinking about make some new changes as add locales, add "actual" temperature, more fans... If I have time I will try.

Make me know if I have made something wrong, I changed differents files and may be I forget to add some of the changes.

• Offizieller Beitrag

If the changes were submitted as a pull request to the sensors plugin on the dev github here, we would look at them.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It's not my plugin. I just change the code to make it work on 2.x version.
    With my version you get a tab under "system information" with cpu temps (up to 2 cores), fan speed and hdd temp(I have not tested hdd temp).

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't use either. Not sure if it is working. Can't have two plugins with same name. So, I thought we could combine some code to have one plugin with all that info.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The OP link is not a plugin, it is a script to run to enable users to get the graphs that they want. It was the original version of that script that gave me the idea for the Sensors plugin.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• The plugin is already setup, what is needed is basically adjusting the detection of known hardware. This is just a script file (https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…mediavault/mkconf/sensors) If you look at it you should see how it works for the CPU, its just a case of adding similar routines for fans, system and MB parts.

• I'm running 2.1 StoneBurner and the Offical OMV Sensors plugin located here is working for me.
    The plug works but only the CPU temp piece. The fans, system and MB parts are not implemented yet.

What is different about your plugin then the one located here?

I had this plugin working on 1.x OMV, but now it's gone.
    I'm running 2.1 Stoneburner and cannot find Official OMV Sensors on the plugin list.

That will be grate if you could combine your work and create one plugin with CPU temps, fan speed, disks etc.
    That's missing part in Performance and Dashboard tabs, in particular if you are running headless server.

• I have started adding the extra options in the sensors plugin. So far I only added motherboard temps monitor, this is only for my hardware as I know what I have, it will work for others later on but for now I am just getting the detection routines working for my hardware and making sure the graphs are displayed.

I posted here as I need to find my original thread :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!