So many errors during boot

• Hi.

I attached my boot file. Does anybody know why I have these many errors during boot and where they are coming from? I already removed all plugins, I removed all mounts, so presently it is just the system drive and I still have these errors.

I installed a fresh OMV in a new VM and there are no errors. So I don't know when they came and why.

Thank you.

Regards lulu.

• hi,

It is possible that your hardware is not supported.
    What is the drive you have that holds the boot (install)files ?
    Can you specify the system you are trying to install it on ?
    What ISO are you using ?

It is possible to help you but you will have to give more info in what you are trying to do.

gr. steel

Cooler Master CM 690 III with 650 watt 80+ gold power supply
    AMD A8-5600k processor
    8 GB ddr 3 1333 ram
    crusial 120 ssd
    5 x 2 TB WesternDigital red harddrive in raid 5
    2 intel 1000mT nic's
    latest OMV stone burner

lets get cooking .....
    don't be afraid of learning it can be fun

• You have sh*tloads of errors until there is a data drive mounted. So get a data drive mounted besides the systems disk. Clear all your logs in the web gui and then take a look if you are still getting lots of errors. The errors til you have a data drive mounted is normal.

• hi,

It can still be a hardware issue ?
    I had this to wen trying to install it on an very old system.

gr. steel

AMD A8-5600k processor
    8 GB ddr 3 1333 ram
    crusial 120 ssd
    2 intel 1000mT nic's
    latest OMV stone burner

lets get cooking .....

• when did the errors began to appear ?

gr. steel

AMD A8-5600k processor
    8 GB ddr 3 1333 ram
    crusial 120 ssd
    2 intel 1000mT nic's
    latest OMV stone burner

lets get cooking .....

• OK, I just looked at your text file. Are you sure you chose the correct virtual machine type when you set it up??? It looks like it is looking for run level scripts in the wrong place for Debian Wheezy.

In Wheezy the vm should be looking in /etc/rcS.d for the startup run levels. I think you chose the wrong OS type. OMV has Debian Wheezy as base currently.

• Yes. This is what I selected. And the thing is, it is working when I install a new and fresh OMV in VM. Then I don't have these errors.

And I did not change something on the older system. But I don't know when these errors started.

Do you think I will have trouble with these errors? Because presently I also have them on my product system on a Hyper-V. But the system is working without obvious problems.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!