Error enabling MySQL for Wordpress

• I have the wordpress plugin installed but when i try to enable the plugin and check the blog page i get a Error 404 page from Nginx. I have tried enabling the MySQL server to sort this i believe but anytime i do i get this error. A shared folder has been created and is not referenced by anything else.

Error #2002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: data.sharedfolderref does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/mysql.inc(137): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n ...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceMySql->setSettings(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('MySql', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

Clear your browser cache. The new mysql plugin in the testing repo doesn't use shared folders anymore. If you upgraded, it will convert an existing install to a datadir option in extras option though.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Is there a specific way i need to write the datadir part in extra options, The plugin was different when I logged in today. eg. datadir='raid name'/'folder'/ to enable MySql so i don't get the error establishing database connection in wordpress.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a datadir line in extra options? If you upgraded, it will automatically add the line.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Was it working before the upgrade?

• I have problems with mysql too since 2.x.

this one was because i switched omv extras test repo on

mysql seems buggy when u have an existing installation

versions are different mysql plugin 1.0.16 and in test its 2.x

| HP N54L Tobi´ 00 BIOS@2013 | 8GB 1333 | 2x WD-Black 320GB md0 / in TopDock | AMCC 9650SE-4LPML hwraid 4 x 3TB WD Green RAID5 mit BBU |
    | SlimLine Bluray in the Top Dock | Powerwalker 650 USV | Edimax WLAN | IcyBox 2x2TB RAID1 via eSATA |
    | Storage at the moment : 12.58TB |

• Offizieller Beitrag

As long as the datadir line was added to extra options, it should work the same. Is that line there? What is buggy?

• It wasn't working correctly before hand. It upgraded just when I was trying to set it up. Is there any instructions for setting up MySQl and Wordpress to see if i'm doing anything wrong.

Regards

Matthew

• Offizieller Beitrag

With mysql 2.1 or newer plugin:

Install mysql and wordpress plugins
    Enable mysql
    Save and Apply
    Set mysql root password

Install database from wordpress plugin and then enable.
    Launch blog site to fill out setup information.

If this doesn't work, I recommend purging mysql, the mysql user and group, remove /var/lib/mysql and /etc/mysql/. Then start with my instructions.

• Removed folder then followed your instructions I still get an error enabling mysql unfortunately.

Error #3002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to set configuration' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/mysql.inc:155
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceMySql->setSettings(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('MySql', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you purge the plugin before all this?

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

• When removing the unusable Wordpress plugin i got.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!