Sickrage login problem. Edit: Same problem with CP

• since a few days i can not log in in sickbeard anymore

With the next steps i tried to solve it but without any results

1. Checked config.ini, seems ok
    2. backup with plugin interface, deleted plugin, installed again and restored it

Any1 have a clue what could be the issue?

• Thanks for you repley, I just read that thread. But it looks like it is something else. My plugin side is working fine (can (de)instal, backup settings and restore setting). I can not log in in the SR UI. Maybe it will work with a total fresh install, but i prefer not because i have more then 100 shows with a lot of different settings

• Stop SR service sickbeard stop edit the config file nano /var/opt/sickbeard/config.ini

Code
    web_username = Username
    web_password = Password
    web_cookie_secret = uSDSY6qqSjSi3VllJKa8In3/BrnPIkYqlvhrqJU6Nq0=

remove everything after the = sign on each line

Code
    web_username = 
    web_password = 
    web_cookie_secret =

restart SR service sickbeard start

You should now be able to access the webui without login in, just re-add your username and password via the webui.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Today i noticed the problem is back again and it seems couchpotato has the same problem. Could it be the webserver they both use causes this problem? Any1 van tell me where the CP config.ini is located so i can check if it is indeed the same problem? Thansk in advanced

• I have the same problem - logins for sickrage and couchpotato stopped working. For me this happened since upgrading OMV to 2.1.8.

If I follow the directions above (stop sickrage, remove login/password/cookie line) then I can login to sickrage fine.
    But if I set a new username/password through the webUI then logout, the same problem occurs and I cannot login.
    So it works fine as long as no login details are set, but once I set login details I can no longer get in.

What could be happening here?

• I've resolved this problem.
    I noticed I could connect fine from another machine. So I just cleared the cookies on the browser I was originally using and now it works fine.
    In my case this was nothing to do with the OMV machine. I think the problem was caused by upgrading to windows 10 on the client pc I was using.

• Hi,

Same problem here this morning i started up sickrage after having ONLY updated sickrage through the webui of sickrage which i do when there are some commits.
    After that i get login screen, try to edit out like mentioned above but its not working for me, still get login screen.

EDIT: after deleting everything after the = i get the login screen again and when i put a name/password it hangs forever in a white screen trying to login or doing something which is not clear.
    I also tried clearing cookies etc.
    Checking the config.ini i see secret cookie is back and with username/password i have ""

any solution?

• Ok i tried changing github etc etc but i was getting lots of popups / ads , can somone from the devs please say which sickrage repository we should use which do not have any ads and works without the login screen.

Can you provide also a way to reset it all , which got commands to use and how i can them restore my config back in.

THanks for the help

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!