Production Server rebooting

• I'm having an intermittent problem in a server I setup up with OMV for one company.
    The machine is an HP DL380 gen7 and more info for the installation:

The problem is that periodically the server completely shutsdown and restarts apparently without a reason. Every virtual machine that's running on it has updates disabled. I had some problems before with one VM rebooting for updates and making every other also reboot, so this time I set it stopped.

The fact is that every time the server reboots, If I go to the log I find a FLUSHALL message just before the reboot.There you can also see that just before the FLUSHALL, the log stops seven minutes, for the time the hardware comes up again:

That's weird, and it's a problem, because this company has several online services and plenty databases. the VMs completely halt, so I'm worried about data consistency. Please, give me a little help with this.
    If anyone needs more information, I'll give them by PM

Thanks!

• I assume that you're looking at the "Syslog" section in the webUI? There isn't any other messages there that indicate that there's a reboot coming. I just tried it now and one of the last messages looks very similar to yours. Mine just has a different PID and timestamp.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!