Docker GUI plugin now stable

• I have cleared the browser cache repeatedly. No change.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Hoping for some advice - again :)
    Got docker up and running on Odroid HC2 running OMV 4x. Now i need to get Emby up and running. Found this docker img: embyserver_arm32v7
    but just get errors when running it:

• Is this a potential bug?

I have a storage container named simply storage. I realized I made a mistake with one of the paths, so I copied it, corrected the error, and called it storage2. This container is visible in the Docker plugin, but it's not appearing in the drop-down list of containers when I attempt to mount it to another container. I've tried restarting the Docker service and rebooting the server:

• The drop down menu catches only containers “created” if they are in running state, exited or stopped won’t pick. Check that first, maybe the copy command made it run.

I'll take a look when I get home. If I remember correctly, though, ALL storage containers are considered "stopped." You can see in the screenshot that the one storage container does appear.

I had an issue with an earlier storage container that was somehow "converted" to a regular running container and would continuously restart. I got fed up with it and deleted it, which is when I created the one in use today.

I'll test and report back.

• That sentence doesn’t help, your old enough in the forum to give that kind of answer.

Sorry was interrupted at work,

I have attempted to set up a second Qbittorent docker container, We will call it Qbit-Movies. I set the Networking to Bridge, I give it the OMV IP with the following Host and custom ports 8081 and 6882 (default is 8080 and 6881) I set the PUID, GUID and the Drive locations.. Unfortunately when I attempt to connect to port 8081 it fails to load the page "This site can’t be reached 192.168.0.15 refused to connect."

• Exposed port should be kept at default, and the host port can be changed.

Also, assuming you've used Linuxserver.io containers, make sure that both containers have unique /config folder mapping.

Exposed port should be kept at default, and the host port can be changed.

Also, assuming you've used Linuxserver.io containers, make sure that both containers have unique /config folder mapping.

Thats what I was afraid of. I have 8080 and 6881 respectively for exposed and 8081 and 6882 for Host (see image below) and I get the following message (in Chrome) This page isn’t working
    If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 401, I didn't even get a chance to put in the credentials yet. and blank pages in edge and IE. I thought maybe the port is being used so i tried port 26490 and got the same error

• Hi all - I'm new to docker and need a little help with the docker GUI plugin.

My question is how can I run an image using the plugin and get it to use the command '/bin/bash'

from the cli I can use:
    docker run -i -t [imagename] /bin/bash

How do I do this using the GUI? When I try to start/run an image using the GUI it uses 'bash' as the command and the container does not start...

• I'm not an expert but i would think the extra arguments would be the spot for it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!