VirtualBox Error on Virtual Machines Tab

• Hi all,

Vbox used to work with no problems until I tried installing Headphones plugin. Then I started to get this error in web admin interface:

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'Exception' with message 'Attribute does not exist' in /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/lib/vboxServiceWrappers.php:56
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/virtualbox.inc(180): VBox_ManagedObject->__get('id')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceVirtualBox->getMachines(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getMachines', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('VirtualBox', 'getMachines', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

I removed headphones plugins, and then purged vbox and reinstalled from scratch but still the error shows in the web admin interface and my VM is not listed. I can connect to phpVirtualbox page with no problem and everything works as expected. Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this error

• You can try my vbox5 upgrade script.

wget http://omv-extras.org/testing2/vb5_install.sh
    chmod +x vb5_install.sh
    ./vb5_install.sh

omv 5.3.9 usul | 64 bit | 5.3 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.2.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!