Fixing a messed up PLEX Plugin

• Hello everyone,

while trying to upgrade to the newest plexpass version I somehow messed everything up. The new version 0.9.15.x (ubuntu package) did not run. Basically the same error as here:

Plex pass manual update, i messed something up

So I tried to roll back and that was where everything went wrong. I did a

Code
    apt-get remove plexmediaserver
    rm -r /path/to/database

and then just tried to reinstall PLEX via the Web-Gui. But now I get a

Code
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

and thats it. No plex running :( Maybe I forgot to purge something. Any ideas?

• You can not use the plex.tv Ubuntu packages on OMV.

Use what is available in the OMV repo, which are not plexpass builds, or use yakumo's repo for plexpass builds, or repackage the Ubuntu package to be compatible with OMV.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I will add 0.9.14.6 to the omv repo later.

The ubuntu builds do work on OMV 3.x :)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thx :) Just wanted to mention that I am either blind or the setup info in the PLEX plugin is incorrect. Following the links mentioned there only leads to the forum mainpage. Which is how I ended up with ubuntu packages in the first place.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!