• Offizieller Beitrag

Try it now. The default directory for php's tmp is /tmp. I was having issues with large files and /tmp filling up. Maybe that will fix your problem. I changed owncloud's php.ini to use /var/www/owncloud/data as the tmp directory. Not the best idea but I can't find another solution.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Does it work locally?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Yep. Even larger files. That´s why i think its no problem with the size. More with the time.
    Maybe i´ll try it with a fake >150GB file to get over 8 to 10 minutes. - damn gigabyte LAN ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "Northbane"

where does it save uploaded files? i created a share called owncloud with user owncloud, but how can i tell where it saves uploaded files?

You pick the location when you install. Actually, you have to select advanced and it will let you pick it. If not, it install in /var/www/owncloud/data/[username]. You won't be able to share that with OMV. You would need to select a location like /media/[uuid of share]/owncloud to share it using the web interface.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "WastlJ"

Yep. Even larger files. That´s why i think its no problem with the size. More with the time.
    Maybe i´ll try it with a fake >150GB file to get over 8 to 10 minutes. - damn gigabyte LAN ;)

It is either time or something with the ISP causing a problem. It should allow an hour according to the settings but maybe there is another setting that needs to be changed.

• But if i upload locally from my mac, i can upload some gigabyite for example to youtube without any problem. Should be the same right?
    If i download a file from anywhere in the world it is only a simple upload from my server...?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe youtube's uploader handles interruptions better? Not sure.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you have owncloud installed by my script?

• Offizieller Beitrag

He pulled it. Not on my list even after reboot.

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

I think Volker put it there a bit early.... He is working on it but not done yet.

I would have to agree... did it make to the repository by accident then?
    Also - OMW was updated to 0.5.23... which is also not mentioned in the blog..maybe this was also not meant to be...

NAST

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

Yeah, he is testing. If he is busy he does not always make a blog entry.

i sure understand - the same was with the 0.5.19 release which fixed some potential serious issue for 'new installers (-> could not mount drives).
    That one was also not mentioned - I wonder if this means something...

I always check the blog for updates...

Thanks,

NAST

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi, i made the owncloud plugin available in the main repository to allow users to test it. I did not mention it in the blog because it is not for production use at the moment. Any comments or improvements are welcome.

What i really do not understand is why it is not possible to mount custom mount points via mount.json. Based on the docu the current config generated via 'omv-mkconf owncloud' should be correct, but i'm not able to see the shared folders as a regular user, even if all privileges are correct and the config looks well.
    My personal opinion about owncloud is not really good, to buggy and slow.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!