After mount my HDD...

• Hi all,

After mount my HDD, OMV send me :

Erreur #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; monit monitor collectd 2>&1': monit: Cannot connect to the monit daemon. Did you start it with http support?' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc:113
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc(80): OMVMonit->action('monitor', 'collectd', false)
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/collectd.inc(94): OMVMonit->monitor('collectd')
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(206): OMVModuleCollectd->startService()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #11 {main}

Can help me ?

• I had the same problem, Nowis. I was using OMV for Raspberry Pi release 2.0.15 and I saw there was a newer release, 2.2.1 available. I replaced the old image on my MicroSD card with 2.2.1 and after that change, the Error #4000 stopped when I mounted my HDD.

It is also possible that simply reinstalling the original OVM release 2.0.15 could have fixed the problem. I did not try that, so I do not know if it will work for you.

Good luck!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!