After mount my HDD...

• Hi all,

After mount my HDD, OMV send me :

Erreur #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; monit monitor collectd 2>&1': monit: Cannot connect to the monit daemon. Did you start it with http support?' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc:113
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc(80): OMVMonit->action('monitor', 'collectd', false)
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/collectd.inc(94): OMVMonit->monitor('collectd')
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(206): OMVModuleCollectd->startService()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #11 {main}

Can help me ?

• I had the same problem, Nowis. I was using OMV for Raspberry Pi release 2.0.15 and I saw there was a newer release, 2.2.1 available. I replaced the old image on my MicroSD card with 2.2.1 and after that change, the Error #4000 stopped when I mounted my HDD.

It is also possible that simply reinstalling the original OVM release 2.0.15 could have fixed the problem. I did not try that, so I do not know if it will work for you.

Good luck!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!