No updates via GUI, errors via CLI

• You will have to wait for the webmin repo to update or disable the webmin repo temporarily.

You are right, disabling webmin repo solved the problem. I have webmin since longtime and it's the first time this happens :)

EDIT: plus, the webmin can be updated from the GUI... :)

• update it in the updates tab. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

Sorry ryecoaaron for my late reply, I was on vacations.
    Below the output of the requested command. I still have the same issue, even after disabled BTSync repo and updated repos

• Offizieller Beitrag

You are still on OMV 1.x. You need to upgrade to OMV 2.x.

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv-release-upgrade.

• I'm having the same problem, but the repo failing is the omv-extras one. Is anything bad in this instalation?

I've executed the previous commands with that same result.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not sure why this is happening but I had to update the signing key due to weakness. apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv EDEE7D73 will fix.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I got yYour omvextras update and after apt-get update shows this at the end:

Executing your command solved the issue. Thanks Aaron!

• Hello Guys. I'm using 2.2.9 and I have same problem likesiulman. Where can I disable the webmin repo? Thank you!

• Ok it works, thanks. Now only get this for apt-get update:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!