FTP over TLS problem

• Hi,

I have enable FTP service with SSL/TLS connection and internal certificate, using filezilla to download files will disconnect after around 120 files downloaded.
    if disable the SSL/TLS connection will back to normal. (only enable Passive FTP and Masquerade address)
    anyone got this problem?
    Thank you

• Thanks for your help, this can solved my problem, in /var/log/proftpd folder proftpd.log don't have any error, and tls.log show below

Feb 20 07:46:12 mod_tls/2.4.2[25675]: TLSv1/SSLv3 renegotiation accepted, using cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256 bits)
    Feb 20 07:46:12 mod_tls/2.4.2[25675]: client did not reuse SSL session, rejecting data connection (see TLSOption NoSessionReuseRequired)
    Feb 20 07:46:12 mod_tls/2.4.2[25675]: unable to open data connection: TLS negotiation failed

• Hi

After i updated to 4.25.1, my ftp server cannot access from outside, before is ok, anyone have this problem?
    I using filezilla with FTP over TLS, make connection will show error GnuTLS error -53: Error in the push function,
    and don't see any error log at server.

Some case i already try:

1. disable SSL/TLS, using Passive FTP with Masquerade address, cannot connect to server with filezilla, after MLSD show timeout.
    2. disable SSL/TLS, using Passive FTP without Masquerade address, can connect to server with filezilla.
    3. enable SSL/TLS, using Passive FTP without Masquerade address, cannot connect to server with filezilla, after MLSD show GnuTLS error -53: Error in the push function.
    4. enable SSL/TLS, using Passive FTP with Masquerade address, cannot connect to server with filezilla, after MLSD show GnuTLS error -53: Error in the push function.

thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!