Performance Statistics not working

• After installing wol(wake on lan) plugin Performance Statistics has stopped to work.
    So I got this following message after pushing refresh.
    How can it be fixed?
    Please help me :D

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph: 29: [: missing ]

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph: 29: [: missing ]' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rrd.inc:65
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRrd->generate(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('generate', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Rrd', 'generate', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you install all updates in the updates tab? Did you try omv-firstaid from the command line?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try the Check RRD database option in omv-firstaid.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Same issue here. Trying the omv-firstaid but to no avail :

Zitat

root@nas:/usr/sbin# omv-firstaid
    Checking all RRD files. Please wait ...
    All RRD database files are valid.
    root@nas:/usr/sbin#

The rrd stopped working more or less at 1:30pm GMT yesterday.

• One quick and dirty fix is to comment the block after "Exit here if the rrdtool service is disabled." in /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph (lines 29-31).
    That file will be overwritten by the config but at least that'll do until vdev creates a proper fix.
    Reported on bug tracker #1628

• Same Problem here.
    After installing the latest updates "Leistungsdaten" no longer works, the performance Graph is from yesterday 18:40.
    Same error message as in the first post.

• Hello!

I've got the same problem as the OP, but with different error code:

Code
    Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': 2016/10/23 08:39:44 socat[8242] E connect(3, AF=1 "/var/run/rrdcached.sock", 25): No such file or directory' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rrd.inc:65
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRrd->generate(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('generate', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Rrd', 'generate', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

The graphs are stuck with yesterday's timestamps; I noticed the issue after installing Calibre and Autoshutdown plugins this morning, but can't be certain when this error kicked in.

Is there a way to reset/repair the graphs?

Thanks....

• @ekasperc Had already written three posts above...

sudo nano /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph and lock out line 29-31

like:

Code
    #[ 0 -eq
    #        1
    #       ] && exit 0

[LibreELEC @ 2x RPi3, CoreELEC @ S12 Octa Core]

[ NAS OMV 5.xx (Usul) @ NanoPI M4 ]

[ Nextcloud 18.0.4 @ ODROID C2 ]

[ Motioneye @ RPi4]

• Offizieller Beitrag

The fix for OMV 2.x and 3.x is on github. Just has not been released yet.

• Thanks for easy update and fix this bug.

I an and New to the software/forum. But I think it has a pretty good future.
    Over the past month I have tried a bunch of different NAS software and I have found the
    one i will be using. Right off the bat OMV fixed issues with disk that other software left stuck/half configed/jacked-up/ in zfs land?

No need for tech details. But it was not a fun trip to get here. But one that I learned a lot and one that I needed
    to take to get here.
    The only bad thing I have to say, yes bad,,,,Is the documentation ,,the lack of--. I am glad Google does such a good
    job of indexing this site or I would have been lost on a few things that I would have been gone to the next software install.
    Even things like this bug I would have never known but I took part of the error and put it in Google and it brought me to this page.

But other than that BIG HUGE one setup is going pretty good. Got 85% of my stuff running on it. Plex, Bittor, SFTP, Docker, backups, .
    Working on some others that I might virtualize. Like my backup to my Automation Server.

Any ways.

Hello hope to be around for a while.
    I am not one to post a lot.
    I don't ask until I have search everything and every where.
    But I might just ask a quick one if I might think someones online.

Brett

• Offizieller Beitrag

The only bad thing I have to say, yes bad,,,,Is the documentation ,,the lack of--.

That is caused by lack of help.

• Hello i have the same problem "Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph: 32: /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph: 1: not found"

i tried to do it like Aux (to change the lines 29,30,31) ,but it doesn`t work also with the version from cptjhmiller on github doesn`t work.
    Can i do somithing else?

Hallo ich habe auch den Fehler: Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1': /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph: 32: /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph: 1: not found"

ich habe es schon versucht wie das Member Aux mit der Quellcode abänderung in Linie 29,30,31 ohne erfolg
    auch den Lösungsvorschlag von cptjhmiller im github habe ich veruscht jedoch ohne erfolg.
    Kann mir da irgendjemand helfen?

greetz
    Cali

NAS: Intel Celeron G1840 2x 2.80GHz 300 Watt be quiet! Pure Power L8 ASRock H97 Anniversary Intel H97 4GB (2x 2048MB) Corsair ValueSelect DDR3-1333 DIMM CL9-9-9-24 64GB SanDisk Solid State Disk (OMV Sys.platte)

• Hallo @Callisto

wie user @barr777 im Post #17 erwähnt hatte, war das Problem bereits in der Version 2.2.12 schon beseitigt.
    Du schreibst nicht welche OMV Version bei dir so läuft 2.xx.xx? oder 3.0.xx?
    Da es niemand sonst diesen Fehler ausser dir meldet, kann man davon ausgehen, dass bei dir eine alte OMV version läuft oder
    es handelt sich um einen anderen Fehler.

Hast du schon versucht im "System / Überwachung" den Dienst deaktivieren und wieder aktivieren ?
    Kann mann leider nur spekulieren aber vllt. meldet sich noch jemand der mehr weiß.

[LibreELEC @ 2x RPi3, CoreELEC @ S12 Octa Core]

[ NAS OMV 5.xx (Usul) @ NanoPI M4 ]

[ Nextcloud 18.0.4 @ ODROID C2 ]

[ Motioneye @ RPi4]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!