File Access Problem

• Code
    2016-10-31 08:09:38 Thread-17 :: Problem(s) during processing, failed the following files/folders:  2016-10-31 08:09:38 Thread-17 :: [/media/4085cc5f-f858-4d72-87f7-55f49f7b0ff0/blabla.mkv : Processing failed: File is locked for reading/writing]

Hello,

i have a Problem with Downloaded files, i use Sickrage und NZBget with PostProcessing. The Problem is after a Download the file is locked for both programs.
    When i go to shared folders acl and set all file to read/write/execute and set Apply permissions to files and subfolders it works. But i have to do this after every file.

Have anyone an idea what i can do?

Here is a log:

• dinge, did you get a solution to your permissions problem? I have the same problem. I have multiple users and the ACL button to "Apply permissions to files and subfolders" is not sticky. It resets to off so it seems to need a cron job running in the background resetting it every so often.

This seems like a bug to me....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!