subsonic plugin not showing up

• Hi,
    I have openmediavault 3 installed on my home server.
    I have the omv-extras3 plugin installed, and have sonarr, deluge, couchpotato, nginx, mysql, rsync plugins up and working great.
    I wanted to try the subsonic plugin, and when I try to find it, it is not there. I can look through the plugins list, or search.
    It is in the Erasmus repo, and other Erasmus plugins, like symlinks, are available.
    Any help appreciated. I pretty sure it was there when I first installed the omv-extras, but I am not 100% sure.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Generally if it is not there after clicking the apt clean button, the plugin is not in the repo and probably not ready. Looking at github, I would say it is not ready.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is listed on the omv-extras 3 site?

But there is no version. When there is no version, it is not in the repo. That automated script that updates the version doesn't delete packages not in the repo anymore. I thought I deleted all of them but I guess I missed one.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

automated script updated to show plugin is not in repo with message saying it probably hasn't been ported.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!