File System / Union FileSystem / Shared Folders all empty after update?????

• Hello

I have installed OMV 3 on my test hardware (Asrock B75M, Intel G550, 4GB Ram).
    Everyting works perfect with these plugins Snapraid, Sabnzdb, MySQL for the last 3 days.
    Today i made an update and now my tabs: File Systems, UnionFileSystems and Shared Folders are empty and the only thing i see is the "loading" symbol.
    SMB shares are working.
    So whats wrong?

Thanks for help, Lons

• Offizieller Beitrag

No errors? Did you reboot?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Reboot several times & no errors except smb log

Syslog:

When i try to open SMB log, i get this error message:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export SYSTEMD_COLORS=0; journalctl --quiet --no-pager --priority='notice' SYSLOG_FACILITY=23 SYSLOG_IDENTIFIER='smbd_audit' --output=short 1>/tmp/logfilemShjxe 2>&1' with exit code '1':
    Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export SYSTEMD_COLORS=0; journalctl --quiet --no-pager --priority='notice' SYSLOG_FACILITY=23 SYSLOG_IDENTIFIER='smbd_audit' --output=short 1>/tmp/logfilemShjxe 2>&1' with exit code '1': ' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/logfile.inc(73): OMV\System\Process->execute()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceLogFile->getList(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('LogFile', 'getList', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Looks like the drives are encrypted? Are they unlocked?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

So, if they are mounted, why are you trying to mount them again? Did you originally mount them with the OMV web interface or did you add the fstab entries yourself?

• I mount it with the LVM Plugin in OMV and not by myself in fstab.
    The OMV system works 4 days perfect and the only thing i changed today was install the couchpotato plugin and the update...

fstab:

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of:

lvs
    mount

• Offizieller Beitrag

I didn't realize your problem was related to the problem I fixed last night. I would go back to OMV 3.x

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!