I freshly installed a version (2.2.13) of OMV on my old server box. Everything is up and running. Now i want a website configured for the standard port 80.
What i have done:
- The Web GUI is moved to another port.
- Installed the NGINX websites plugin
- Added a shared folder on a drive. (/www/public/)
- Added www-data user and group to the ACL Read/Write permission on that folder
- Added a PHP pool with the user and group www-data.
- Created a website on port 80, auto index with index.html and index.php enabled.
- Created an index.html at the /www/public/ folder
If i visit the URL i get a 403 Forbidden error.
When i open the error log i see the following:
2016/11/14 22:01:06 [error] 27351#0: *1101 "/media/UID/www/public//index.html" is forbidden (13: Permission denied), client: ::ffff:192.168.2.7, server: , request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", host: "192.168.2.200"
If i output the folder listings i get the following:
What can i do more? (I noticed the double slash in the error message from the error log. but i don't know how to fix that.)
Anyone able to help?
Cheers and thanks in advance!