Can't apply configuration changes, error #4000

• Hi there,

Since a few days, I am attempting to reinstall OMV 2.2.x on a Raspberry Pi B. The intent is to first install an up-to-date version on the SD card, set up the RTC correctly (was a long process, but finally did it), then clone it to a USB SSD and switch the /boot/cmdline.txt to point toward the SSD partition.

However, OMV now refuses to apply one change (I don't remember which one) and gives off error #4000:

Setup is unremarkable: updated rasps-config to the latest version, corrected memory split to only leave 16MiB to the GPU, in addition of the modifications required for RTC functionality. Plugins Netatalk, CUPS and WebDAV installed, but not activated (yet).

Tested: cloned the mmcblk0p2 partition to the /dev/sda1 on the SSD with command line:
    rsync -avxS / /media/one_SSD_UUID.
    Pointed /boot/cmdline.txt to it.
    Result: nginx doesn't run.
    Pointed back to original mmcblk0p2:
    Result: nginx runs, but can't apply the modification.

How would I solve this annoying and seemingly random issue? If possible avoiding the tedious RTC config, update, upgrade, install process.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There seems to be a problem with a monit update on OMV 2.x. @votdev

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!