Plex not starting with correct database volume

• Cannot get plex to start with the correct configuration
    When OMV starts plex it uses /var/lib/plexmediaserver and not the database volume set in the OMV plugin /Volume3/plexmediaserver

I can get it to work if I copy my configuration to the /var/lib/plexmediaserver. But then my OMV disk gets full and I are no longer able to log on to web interface
    I have tried to disable and enable the plugin several times.
    I tried to upgrade Plex to 1.4.0
    I also tried to uninstalll and install again without no luck
    This had happend with the latest plex update, but then i only had to disable and enable plugin again

• I've tried to uninstall and install again today.
    But still no luck.
    I've seen that when i uninstall the plug-in the plexmediaserver app is not removed.
    Just gonna copy my database as a backup and try to remove the plexmediaserver app and then try to reinstall the plex plug-in

• Update:
    Reinstalled the server today and installed plex again.
    But it's still using the wrong database volume. It's uses the normal debian volume (/var/lib/plexmediaserver) insted of what is set in the plugin (/Volume3/plexmediaserver)
    Is it something with the plugin or is it Plex that gives me the problem?
    I solved it by deleting the folders inside /var/lib/plexmediaserver and made a symbol link from /Volume3/plexmediaserver.
    Then i get it to start with my database
    Anyone with the same problem?

I'm currently running Plex 1.3.3.3148, Openmediavault 3.0.59 and plexplugin 3.7

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!