Wake up at a certain time

• Hi,
    i tested all instruction i found in the web, but nothing works.
    For the shutdown i use "autoshutdown". I need a wakeup-script for my crontab or a instuction for the schedulded job.
    The NAS shutdown with "autoshutdown" random in the night after 0. Because the shutdown-time can be different every night, i can´t use the rtcwake-command with seconds. (this command works well, if the shutdown-time ist everyday the same)

I want to start my NAS from Monday to Friday ab 11.00 in the morning and on Saturday and Sunday at 8.00 in the morning.

I try this for weeks now, but nothing works. I hope the community can help.

Thx
    Rudi

• Hi,
    i´ve 3 Rpi and my NAS should run on different times. It has to start every day on the same defined time, see in my first post, without using wol.
    I want to run a minecraft-server for the kids and their friends, so it has to start by itself, without wol.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Create a script that runs before shutdown, so the script needs to calculate the seconds from the moment it occurs (current date-time) to the target time. Those seconds will have to be piped to a rtcwake command.

man systemd.special

poweroff.target
    A special target unit for shutting down and powering off the system.

Applications wanting to power off the system should start this unit.

otherwise leave the rpi3 on, and fire the commands from there.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!