I have been messing with the samba shares on my Odroid XU4 to try and speed them up (See this thread). The speed is still slow, however after changing some settings I cannot access the samba shares, all I get "Specified Network name can no longer available" when I try using any host name. I don't think it's a router problem as I can still use HOSTNAME.lan to access the web gui. I don't know what settings either in windows 10 or with the server, the thing is that when I try \\HOSTNAME\SHARE, \\HOSTNAME.lan\SHARE, or \\HOSTIP\SHARE (this one is the weirdest as it is just a straight IP) in windows I get the same error. I have tried to reset samba and reboot the server, I tried deleting the hostnames and share settings. I'm at a loss at what I need to do to fix this.
These are the samba settings I have on the Server currently:
Thank you for your help in advance.